Sunday, February 23, 2014

Background information on Huntington's Disease

Background Information on Huntington's Disease

During the 1800's, people who suffered from Huntington's Disease may have been thought to be possessed by spirits or persecuted as witches, and were exiled by society. Some were more accepting, for example, George Huntington openly accommodate those who exhibited symptoms of Huntington's disease. In 1846, Charles, Gorman observed how higher prevalence seemed to occur in localized regions.

 The first thorough description of the disease was by George Huntington in 1872. Examining the combined medical history of several generations of a family exhibiting similar symptoms, he realized their conditions must be linked; he presented his detailed and accurate definition of the disease as his first paper.

2 comments:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from Huntington's disease, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My son suffered Huntington's disease and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Huntington's disease and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of the doctor who had the herbal cure to Huntington's disease. I never imagined Huntington's disease has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Huntington's disease has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 17 year old son had Huntington’s Disease HD and no social life. Everybody picks on him in school he stays cooped up in his room 24/7. Also he doesn't want to play any sports and he is not in any club at school. No one wants to be his friend and it hurts me so bad and he felt bad also. I bumped into a story in HD, and I read about a cure through herbs with interest.. I researched more to be sure it was not a hoax.  In my quest, I contacted multivitamincare org herbs mentioned in the testimony. I got their herbal medicine for my son.. It's been 4 years and he is perfectly okay because the herbal treatment has successfully got rid of his condition. For your loved ones with Huntington’s Disease HD, take them off English medicine and use multivitamincare org herbal treatment,im referring to anybody suffering from this  Huntington’s Disease HD condition and they have assurance about these treatments.

    ReplyDelete